I featured my weight loss story back in May 2013 here is the link so you can read it http://wp.me/P2EYPn-PZ . I was so afraid of sharing my before picture because I did not want people to see how much weight I had gained. Even though I had lost the weight I did not want people to see that I had gotten out of control. I finally decided to release my weight-loss article when I read a quote on Facebook that said “Do not be ashamed of your past, because you may inspire some one” . Though this journey I have insprised, coached and helped people to start juicing and living a healthier lifestyle. In helping others I have been able to reflect on how far I have come.
Who I was before I became healthy
- I loved sweets. (candy,chocolate,chips,cookies)
- I was very uneducated (did not read labels)
- I feared what I became (overweight)
- I was a couch potato ( NO.walk,run,yoga,weights)
- I was so lazy ( Tv,internet,books,eating)
- I was an emotional eater.(ate when sad or depressed)
Research is key (cook books,documentary, blogs,you tube.)
- I am a vegan
- I have been featured on 6 different weight loss platforms.
- I am a vegan chef (wannabe that is..lol)
- I have lost a total of 65 pounds since 2009
- Lost a total of 6 sizes since 2009
- Started juicing in June 2013
- Completed a 60 day juice fast
- Watch health documentaries.
- Weight train 3 days a week.
- Cook every day.
- Do not eat processed foods.
- Juice breakfast and lunch.
- Walk/run/ride bike/yoga.
If I can make this change to live a healthy life style so can you. If you have any questions please feel free to email me @firstname.lastname@example.org.