- Invest more time with me and begin to assess what I really want.
- Research my values and what I believe to be true.
- What am I afraid of?
- What gives me joy?
- What am I passionate about?
- Learn to be more honest with my self.
- Find my own truth and disregard others truth about me.
I will take my time completing this task. Once complete I will share my challenges,struggles,success as well as my failures in redefining and redirecting the meaning of who I am. “The Abundance Test” may give everyone the same message I am not sure but I am glad that I took. It has given me a road map to focus on a better me for 2013 because none of us are perfect and we never will be. One thing that we all want is to be happy and find contentment within our lives and to do that we must know who we are. If you take the test and want to share your results with my readers email me at journeyofachocolatechic.wordpress. Or if you just want to comment your results that is fine as well.Happy test taking its only a min test… JUST DO IT!!!!!!!
via The Abundance Test.